Fortify & harden structures against projectiles, blasts & flooding.
The classic sand bag: Can be used for a variety of purposes including Construction, Fortifying & Hardening of structures against attack as well as for diverting/damming of flood waters.
Alternative uses include:
- Building raised garden beds, structures.
- Create temporary cover on decks of Ships for anti-piracy operations
- Use to cover muddy boots when getting into a sleeping bags.
- Cord to tie off the bag is stitched onto the bag.
- Tamping of explosive charges when blasting.
- The sandbags performance in stopping blasts, projectiles, damming water will depend on the type of sand used.
- Fill sand bag for ballast.
- Flat size 840x400mm.
- Approximate size of Bag when when filled with a plaster type sand 47cm H x 28cm Diameter x33 kg.
- 3 bags stacked atop each other will measure 560mm in Height.
- When filled with a plaster type sand will easily defeat most hand gun calibres and 5.56x45mm (Tested: User to verify)
- At least 3 bags required to defeat 7.62x51mm (Tested: User to verify)
- Very good UV resistance.
- Woven from waterproof material: Will not rot.
Sand bag once filled is easily movable. Bigger bags are too cumbersome to move around. (Portability once filled is important)
(Please note: Sand bags are supplied empty. If you want them filled please contact firstname.lastname@example.org)