A compact Reflex Sight ensures rapid target acquisition & shooting for sport or gunfighting.
- High-Strength mono-block aluminium housing.
- DOCTER Sight III Red Dot Sight is ideal for those whose eyes are not as strong as they used to be either due to age or injury.
- Single plane Focus ensure Fast target acquisition as you only need to focus on the reticule as opposed to the front sight whilst attempting to align the front and rear sight onto the target
- Water tight*
- Precise, infinitely adjustable reticle adjustment without play
- Two-lens high-performance optical system with internal reflex coating
- Sharp dot image across the entire field of vision thanks to additional correction lens
- Three magnet-controlled illuminated dot intensities can be selected
- Automatic illuminated dot regulation depending on the surrounding brightness: Dot is visible when viewing from a darkened area into an area that is lit.
- Anatomically adapted brightness progression of the illuminated dot
- Can be mounted in an OFFSET position when used with a rifle that has optics mounted
- Suitable for night vision
- Battery indicator
- Control cap with safety strap eyelet
- Easily mounted thanks to a large number of mounting adapters
- Supplied with tools to Zero the sight.
- Two year replace or repair warranty
* in conjunction with the mounting plate (Sold Separately)
Specifications and Dimensions:
- Parallax free observation distance: 40 m
- Reticle adjustment range cm @ 100 m Height :± 360cm
- Reticle adjustment range cm @ 100 m Windage : ± 270cm
- Illuminated dot coverage cm @ 100 m: 10cm (3.5 MOA)
- Dimensions (l x w x h): 46mmx 25.4mm x 24.3mm
- Weight :25grams
- Sight Window: 21mmx15mm
- Magnification 1.07
- Aiming Dot Colour: Red
Minimum power consumption ensures long battery life times. The integrated battery warning informs of the low energy condition of the lithium cell well in advance.
Because of the numerous mounting possibilities it can be quickly and professionally mounted on almost any weapon.