Prices Lower than a JailEd Politician's reputation! Easy2order & pay online. E-mail or SummOn a TacMiNioN ==> 011-477-7031
Cart 0


UHF and VHF Communications Equipment for operating from a fixed position such as Control rooms or Site offices or Temporary base.

To operate such equipment legally one would need an ICASA licence (Available through TacQM).

It is vital that the appropriate aerial be installed and "tuned" to your particular frequency.